Wednesday, September 23, 2009

trolls...?

just learned about internet trolls, and just what exactly it is they do. why would a person want to disrupt a bunch of people talking about something as menial and insignificant as wedding dresses or motorcycle preferences? I think it hilarious that some idiots can't stand to let a Usenet group have a conversation about whatever it is they choose to talk. so are they Trolls? definitely. And they definitely all seem to be living under a bridge... or their mothers' basements.

2 comments:

  1. I love trolls! But the old school, gem in the belly button kind. :) I miss you and Monica. Let's get together soon.

    yay for your blog!
    and calling me a blogging goddess is making my ego grow... so thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If someone tired to mess with me while I'm trying to pick a wedding dress...

    I've been sick all weekend and watching none stop "Say Yes to the Dress". This is probably why I don't have a boyfriend isn't it....

    ReplyDelete